7 RULES MODELS SHOULD KNOW
- Respect your BOOKER or AGENT as you would respect your BOSS at any other job.
- Be reliable, on time: Email back; text; call; show up at office or your agency. Do what you must to confirm and deliver at your gig.
- Build a reputation to be easy to work with. Your longevity in the business depends as much on your good looks as a few good referrals.
- There is no competition. You will book the gig if you qualify for it.
- You make more money in 1 day than most would in 2 weeks at a regular job. Be $mart invest your dough!
- Dress the part. If you don't know how; ask your booker, manager or agent what is appropriate to wear at each go see.
- Sleep with clients; photographers; Casting Directors; Show Producers... At your own risk. Reputation are made faster than one can tag on a bathroom stall wall.