Living in the past or future is a complete waste - DJAMEE™. The views expressed on this blog are for entertainment only. Advertisers; affiliates; sponsors partners or employees do not necessarily agree with the opinions expressed by the author(s) or third parties posting on this blog. may get paid huge amount of CA$H or Nothing.
Web Services Powered By Djamee Enterprise.
Djamee Raphael, is the founder of Djamee™ Enterprise. Contact us to be featured on our blog. or to advertise at firstname.lastname@example.org In subject "Request to be featured on Djamee™ Blog." Allow for 24h or less to get an answer from our team.
Site designed by Djamee (c) 2010-2014. Djamee Enterprise. All rights reserved.
Back to Blog
New England Secret Society by S. Park
High school teenager Claire Miller unexpectedly stumbles on a secret, one that leads her to discover a fantasy world and her very own prince charming, who is now living in disguise as a high school student in the Northeast. However, things get complicated when her prince’s estranged brother returns from exile and begins to pursue her. Embroiled in both a love triangle and a world at war, no decision comes lightly for Claire, or the royal family she is involved with.
This romantic fantasy has many twists and turns, as well as unshakeable loyalty, love, and loss between family, siblings, and lovers. REVIEWS On New England Secret Society………
1) " Here it is:-) Whew!!!! I just couldn't stop reading. Had to finish. Wow!
By the way, I counted 22,238 words using Word.
The ending....just wow-all I can say! Wow!"
2) " I want to read the whole book again!"
3) "I really enjoyed reading Book 1. I liked everything about this book especially the way the author has created the story not just as a love triangle but mixed with a fictional kingdom of spectra and the whole rivalry with other kingdoms and love and rivalry brothers and.. and.. and I can go on and on...there is so much to say. My most favorite part started from when Alrami asks Claire to be his girlfriend and from there on I was at the edge of my seat and couldn’t stop reading. I finished the whole book in 2 days. All I can say is WOW and OMG the whole time I was reading. OMG!!! Hot Flash. Whenever I see a good movie I always described it was like reading a good book, when I read this book...I can clearly see the characters right in front of my eyes. I can clearly see how successful it will be if a movie was made of this book."
4) Do you think this book can be as a “ page-turner” with a lot of editing in the future?
Yes! Like I said I finished reading this book in 2 days
5) Any memorable quotes or lines or any parts of the story made you teary, heart melting or stir your emotion?Are you interested in reading the rest of this book?
Yes! And please let me know if that's actually an option, because I'm hooked already and would love to know what happens next!
6) "I enjoyed the classic forbidden love aspect of it, and especially fell in love with the character of Alrami. He has all the right characteristics that any young adolescent and female adult could fall in love with. Everywhere from the descriptions of his physical attributes: tall, muscular build, shining white teeth, strong jaw, captivating eyes, unworldly beauty, etc; to his personality traits of being the loving and caring older brother, mediator of the family and soccer team, always the kind and generous Presley, yet also a strong, powerful leader whom everyone looks up to and can respect. Additionally, the way he's in love with a "regular human" and gives up everything to be with her and make her happy and keep her out of harms way is admirable, and makes one instantly fall in love and lust with his character in the novel, and you want nothing more than for him to be happy and "get the girl" in the end. (Because face it, we're all pretending we're the girl he yearns for, aka Claire)
The cutest part which I keep thinking over and over again is when Claire tells Alrami
Claire Miller is also a very likable female lead. Of being the shy yet beautiful girl at school, who is known to have the purest of hearts and intentions, and she always means well despite situations she's put in due to her love and affinity towards Alrami.
You definitely can sympathize with Claire because of the inhumane and unfair betrayal by her so called best friend Vicky. Finding out all along that Vicky has been vindictive and malicious towards Claire while simultaneously pretending to be greatest of friend to Claire all these years gives Vicky a sociopathic feel which is exciting to follow along while at the same time infuriating. She possesses the perfect "villain" feel/antagonist of the novel, especially due to modern day rivalry and animosity between female "friends" in the most stereotypical but guiltily pleasuring way. On the other hand, you also begin to feel sorry for Vicky because she does make it evident that she's always been second best and living in the shadow of her "perfect" and "angelic" best friend.
The Presley Princes are all also very enjoyable to read about and understand, especially as you learn of their mysterious life and way
Get New England Secret Society by S.Park at the best price today.